Pre Purchase Building Inspection in Melbourne
A pre purchase building inspection can be defined as an assessment of a buildings condition that is conducted by a qualified inspector. The inspection is 1 to 1.5 hours duration and covers everything from faulty roofs to rising damp and cracked walls, and generally includes information on whether these faults can be repaired.
A combined pre purchase and pest inspection can be completed at the same price as the pre purchase building inspection and is advisable on most homes, given the extensive damage termites and other pests can cause.
Our pre purchase building inspections are completed Victoria wide and we have experienced builders completing visual defect building inspections across Melbourne, Geelong, Mornington Peninsula and Ballarat.
Pre Puchase Building Inspection Melbourne | Report Overview
A summary of our inspection services follow:
- The pre purchase inspection report is carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- The report and our building inspector will provide advice to a prospective purchaser regarding the condition of the property at the date and time of inspection;
- The pre purchase building inspection reports on the condition of the interior, roof void, exterior, subfloor and roof exterior.
- Download a sample pre purchase building inspection report for a detailed summary of the inspection that will be completed.
Pre Puchase Building Inspection Melbourne | Experienced Builders
Our experienced builders conduct a visual building inspection to identify any fault or defect prior to you negotiating a price or bidding on a property.
Pre purchase building inspection reports are completed digitally and are emailed or posted within 24 hours of inspection. Each report contains pictures of each defect and a summary of the defect including a rating as to how serious the defect is.
You can download a Pre Purchase Building Inspection sample report from the link below.
* Raw photos of your inspection with embedded Geotag and date/time are also available with the report ON DEMAND